1. "If you don't plant flowers in your garden of life, you will
forever be pulling weeds." (Anon)
2. A quite adequately constructed young woman was giving
testimony to the value of a certain television infomercial exercise
regime when she announced; "My booty went up a level."
Now I'm just a simple old geezer who does his best to keep up
with linguistic evolution.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Does this mean that if she overindulges in all this Zumba
prancing business then there is some risk that one day she will
wake up and discover that her arse is somewhere up around
where her ears used to be?
3. News item on Christmas Day;
" A suicide bomber in a horse and cart has killed 8 people and
injured 5 others in the Afghan city of Kandehar."
Nowhere, not in any media, did I note any concern being
expressed for the fate of the horse.
4. "Sometimes you just need to start again in order to fly"
5. And to provide just a little retinal warmth for my frozen
Northern Hemispheric friends;